Automation Nation 2016: What to Expect from the LabTech 11 Launch
Automation Nation 2016 is finally here, and we couldn’t be more thrilled!
Not only did we announce the launch of LabTech 11 this year at the event – we had an exciting keynote speaker with plenty of insights to offer.
If you missed the LabTech 11 launch or want to learn more about Automation Nation, keep reading. We’ve put together the following summary of this year’s event along with some information about what’s in store for LabTech® in the future.
Keynote Speaker: Brett Cheloff
Brett’s IT and managed services career began in 2004 when he worked at Nemsys (LabTech’s predecessor) as an original developer of the automation platform. Since then, he’s become the General Manager at LabTech and is responsible for the innovation and direction at the company.
During his keynote speech at Automation Nation 2016, he shared insights about many topics relevant to technology solution providers (TSPs), including:
- How ConnectWise invests in the growth of the tech community – Automation Nation gets bigger every year, and the event promotes growth and knowledge in our sharing community style.
- The push toward maximum efficiency with LabTech – We’re driving toward our reimagined User Interface for the entire ConnectWise® Business Suite™. This interface drives operational efficiency by allowing you to complete a full task from one intuitive dashboard. No more shuffling through tons of tools to get your job done right!
- LabTech’s movement toward a monthly release cadence – This change will allow us to become more adaptive to your needs and stay on top of any issues that occur. It’ll also improve product stability and help us achieve our commitment to our 90-day SLA of no support-related defects older than 90 days.
- Improved scalability with LabTech 11 – Great news if you’re an TSP with a growing business: LabTech 11 provides you with further abilities to scale out the on premise LabTech server install and with script engine enhancements, now run 20,000+ scripts at once, faster than ever processing power!
- Enablement of cloud management via ConnectWise® CloudConsole™ from inside LabTech’s Control Center – We’ve made it easy for you to manage all of your users and monitor all Office 365 services directly from Ignite.
- Quick ticketing – This feature allows TSPs to quickly keep track of time and work on ConnectWise tickets from within the LabTech interface. That way, you can improve technician efficiency and customer satisfaction all at once!
Event - Don’t miss out on our Automation Nation event next year!Visit the website now
Into the Future
Here at ConnectWise, we hold ourselves to the highest standards and are always looking for new ways to better meet our clients’ needs. We listen when you tell us what would make your life easier at work, which is why we’re planning some exciting new functionalities, including:
- Persona-driven design, the goal of which is to ensure seamless integration across the ConnectWise Business Suite applications
- A more powerful suite that allows all service desk techs to automate as much as possible, boost efficiency, and perform tasks more quickly
- 1-click setup and deployment for new Office 365 users , which is significantly more efficient than 1-to-1 deployment
Excited to start using LabTech 11 and join us at future events yet?
Start gearing up for next year’s Automation Nation, or attend IT Nation in November. These events are great ways to connect with your business peers and learn new information that’ll help you improve operational efficiency and power your business forward faster than ever!
If you’d like to learn more about how LabTech 11 can benefit your IT business, check out this page.