Reflexion Total Control (RTC) is a hosted email security service that blocks unwanted email before it reaches the corporate network. Reflexion’s unique technology also identifies address-sharing and sources of spam, and provides concrete tools for preserving the integrity of one’s primary email address. Automatic inbound email queuing assures email continuity in the event of a local server outage. Outbound email filtering protects one’s reputation and helps to avoid the business disruption of IP address blacklisting. RTC provides the configurability that IT solution providers need to address a wide range of customer requirements, with the automation and simplicity that ISPs require for their subscribers.
Reflexion Archiving, Discovery and Recovery (RADAR) is a hosted email archiving service that operates in conjunction with an existing IT network to ensure the protection, preservation and continuous operation of email communication for your clients’ business. With RADAR, users have on-demand email access anywhere and anytime. RADAR is easily deployed for any size business to ensure electronic communication is automatically preserved for intelligent discovery, rapid recovery and continuous access from any location.
Reflexion Networks and Zix Corporation have partnered to provide email encryption as a hosted service with RTC Encrypt. RTC Encrypt enables users to easily ensure privacy and meet regulatory compliance requirements with cost effective email encryption.
Reflexion Total Control (RTC)
- Wide range of capabilities and blended defense provide maximum user control and the versatility to accommodate highly customizable user preferences.
- Address-on-the-Fly™ (AOTF) assures delivery and protects the user's primary email address. AOTF also provides users with a unique capability for disclosing email aliases as an alternative to their primary address.
- In-message control panel informs and empowers users, providing a simple and intuitive means for bi-directional communication between the user and the service.
- Outbound email auditing helps protect one’s brand and avoid email disruptions. Reflexion Outbound Mail Auditing (ROMA) addresses serious concerns by inspecting outbound messages using pattern matching, statistical heuristics, and fingerprint filtering and scanning techniques.
Reflexion Archiving, Discovery and Recovery (RADAR)
- Active Archiving - RADAR's active archiving automatically stores a copy of all incoming, outgoing and internal email in a secure, encrypted repository indefinitely.
- eDiscovery - RADAR provides a unique set of tools that empower users to perform multiple levels of live search for any email or attachment within the archive.
- Email Recovery - RADAR's unique “click and pick” data-packaging tools allow the recovery of email and attachments to be fully customizable by the user.
- Email Continuity - As a hosted cloud service, RADAR provides continuous on-demand access to email from any location.
Policy-Based Encryption Service
- Centralized, policy-based email encryption for regulatory compliance
- Automatic retrieval and distribution of public encryption keys, enabling transparent email encryption between all encryption customers
- Automated content scanning of messages and attachments, providing transparent encryption for your clients’ email senders
- Ability to encrypt, reroute or block emails based on your clients’ policies
- “Push” recipient delivery method - sending an encrypted email directly to a recipient's inbox and enabling secure read, reply and forward capability
Security Message Portal
- “Pull” recipient delivery method including custom branding based on your clients’ needs
- Hosted and maintained in SysTrust-certified and SAS-70 type II accredited DataCenters
- Encrypted read, reply and save capabilities for recipients
- Secured compose capability for your clients’ business partners, customers, members, patients, etc.
- Unique support for smartphone devices
Webinar: Best Practices for
Take a closer look at email security with Steve Orrill, Security Solutions Strategist for LabTech Software and Scott Barlow, Vice President of Sales for Reflexion, a hosted email services provider known for their unique security features and integration into LabTech. Although email is often overlooked as a security threat, it is the most common method by which viruses are spread. Luckily, there are many proactive steps you can take to protect your clients' email and avoid sensitive data loss or exposure. This webinar touches on topics ranging from understanding compliance regulations to the benefits of archiving and much more.
Webinar: Leveraging the Cloud
for Data Protection
Don’t let the cloud revolution pass you by! This webinar brings together a panel of cloud solutions experts from Reflexion (email security), VaultLogix (backup) and Webroot (security) to discuss how MSPs can best transition, manage and streamline cloud data protection services. Discover how to evaluate cloud vendors and position cloud protection services to your customers. Learn the facts and determine whether cloud solutions or a hybrid model is right for your business.
Quick Reference Videos
Reflexion Partner Program
How Email Actually Works
Reflexion Total Control: Anti-Spam
Hosted vs. Appliance